In the document below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions about the AHV number:
- What is the OASI number?
- What if I am asked for my AVS number or my child's OASI number and I don't know it?
- Do I have an OASI number (or does my child have one) and who created it?
- How do I get my or my child's OASI number?
- I have two different OASI numbers in my name. How do I know which one is the right one?
- How do I order a new OASI card (insurance certificate)?
- How can I have an error in the data on my OASI card corrected?
- Can someone with my OASI number steal my identity?
The document is not available in English, but you will find it below in French, German and Italian:
Last modification 24.02.2022