Announcing a change

Members of the voluntary OASI/DI must announce any personal changes.

Change of address

Announcements by telephone will not be taken into consideration.

The form below is intended only for persons residing outside Switzerland who are affiliated to the voluntary OASI/DI scheme.

Change of civil status

All changes of civil status must be announced to the competent Swiss representation abroad.

The Central Compensation Office offers you the option of using IncaMail to send your documents

IncaMail is an e-mail encryption service for the simple and secure sending of sensitive messages and documents. With the IncaMail web interface, you can send encrypted e-mails using your personal e-mail address.

When sending via IncaMail, please only use the "Confidential" option.

Last modification 23.02.2023

Top of page