Citizen of a country with a social security agreement

This page provides information for nationals of one of the following countries who reside outside Switzerland:

Albania, Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, United States of America, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Israel, Japan, Philippines, Quebec, San Marino, Serbia, Tunisia, Türkiye, United Kingdom, Uruguay.

You live in your country of origin:

Please contact the social security authorities of your country of residence. They should compile the appropriate forms and send them to the DI Office for people living abroad (OAIE).

You do not live in Switzerland or your country of origin:

Please complete the forms below and return them to the OAIE:

Last modification 29.02.2024

Top of page