Citizen of another country

This page provides information for nationals of a country with which Switzerland has not signed any bilateral social security agreement.

You do not live in Switzerland or intend to leave Switzerland soon.

Please complete the "Claim for the refund of OASI contributions" form below and return it to the Swiss compensation Office in Geneva.

If your spouse is a Swiss/EU/EFTA national, you reside in an EU/EFTA Member State and you have both been insured in the OASI scheme, you are entitled to a pension and not the refund of your contributions.

In this case, please click on the following link for the pension application:

Last modification 19.02.2024

Top of page