Free and individual consultations on social security benefits are offered by the CCO in order to inform anybody who has worked or lived in Switzerland and one or more European Member States.
Due to the situation related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and as a precautionary measure, the Central Compensation Office cancels its participation in all editions from March 2020 until further notice.
Organized with foreign social security partners showing close links to Switzerland due to the intensity of migratory or cross-border flows, the information days take place several times a year. They mobilize delegated experts from the concerned social security bodies
Consultations concern the following aspects in particular:
- Insurance period status in Switzerland and abroad;
- Filing procedure for the Swiss and foreign pension application;
- Conditions for granting a pension;
- Benefits calculation principles;
- “Switzerland-EU” coordination principles;
- Benefits payment methods.
Last modification 15.01.2021