Free and individual consultations on OASI/DI are offered by the CCO in order to inform persons who have worked or lived in Switzerland and one or more European Member States.
Organized in collaboration with international social security partners showing close links to Switzerland by the intensity of migratory and cross-border flows, information days take place several times a year. They mobilize experts delegated by the social security organizations concerned.
Consultations concern the following aspects in particular:
- Insurance period status in Switzerland and abroad;
- Filing procedure for the Swiss and foreign pension application;
- Conditions for granting a pension;
- Benefits calculation principles;
- “Switzerland-EU” coordination principles;
- Benefits payment methods.
The international information days planned at the CCO will take place in its premises at Av. Edmond-Vaucher 18, in Geneva on the following dates:
The dates of the next information days will be announced at a later date
The registration procedures for these information days are described about a month before on the following links:
Last modification 29.05.2019